[teacherartexchange] Art on A Cart / Multiple schools

---------

From: Carol K. (chudrlik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 17:23:48 PDT

Hi everyone.
I am a first year teacher and I will be teaching elementary at 4
schools, mostly on a cart. I would LOVE to hear any tips about
teaching on a cart and any suggestions about teaching at more than
one school. (Transporting supplies/visuals...maintaining a system of
organization...keeping my sanity...)
-Carol