Re: [teacherartexchange] Mastectomy Bill in Congress-Read this!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 16:22:23 PDT

This, for once, is NOT an urban legend. This bill has been introduced
and set aside many times over the years in Congress. It is currently
being sponsored by a senator and a representative, both women. However,
much more effective than signing an Internet petition--because how can
signatures be verified?--is to send letters, faxes, and even e-mails
directly to your Congressional delegation urging their support.

Maggie