Re: [teacherartexchange] teaching math in art class...long post

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 13:52:53 PDT

Insightful and dead on as usual Bunki. Today driving
along in the car I was thinking about how my class is
really the main place our low elementary math
acheivement shows up. I bet even more than in the 6th
grade math class, for the very reasons you mention.

(There was nothing in my life that taught me fractions
as fast as learning to cut double multiple-opening
mats!)

If you are still ever available for inservice teaching
on this subject would you please let me know off list?
I bet I could get you a gig.

Betty