Re: [teacherartexchange] Still needing more help...

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 09:38:57 PDT

Maggie, With all due respect to your administrative requirements, turning in 7 lesson plans at once seems a little strange. Many classes move at a different pace and it is impossible to anticipate or hypothesize on the pace until you get to know them and see how they move from one concept to another. How do you address reteaching or remediation then? How does this requirement address process? I would feel stressed too because the minute you address the above you get behind in the 7 lessons and focus on product and not on process. Hang in there! Deb/Kent