Re: [teacherartexchange] Learning to read a work of art --- perfect!

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 20:54:42 PDT

The positive note is that I have discovered during our numerous inservices,
taught by numerous state "experts", that they now seem to be validating
reading skills taught in art. Wonder if this is because of our use of
portfolios, another "new" educational concept, and their admiration of art
educators being "light years ahead in the concept of education". Yeah, I
know, wishful thinking. :-)
~Michal