Re: [teacherartexchange] Learning to read a work of art --- perfect!

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 20:29:18 PDT

Just a thought. Could we consider expanding this idea about "reading a work of
art" to reading any visual image in our culture?

Our world is now surrounded by visual images and it strikes me as important to
help students understand the meanings that visual images can impart.

What do you think?

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory