Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] The Stick Man, Patrick Dougherty

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 18:28:02 PDT

We have a visiting artist at our local Arts Council...he's Patrick Dougherty
and called The Stick Man. He has a web site
Then click on Installations (at the top)...then click on the map.

Various groups in town have been collected maple saplings and he's creating
a huge woven art work outside the Arts Council building and it will remain
on display for a couple of years or so.

Carolyn Roberts

To unsubscribe go to