RE: [teacherartexchange] please add on to my list of Americna Artists

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 10:22:43 PDT

Randy, Seems a little heavy on the men artists also it is mostly painters. What about textile artists and so on. I'm getting ready to go back this next week and I will add to the list assap. Also,in the mean time, check your Current Biography magazines. There are alsot of artists in this resource. Deb/Kent