[teacherartexchange] list of bird names for visual puns

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 20:26:45 PDT

Hi,
After receiving a list of bird names from another list member, I expanded on
the list (I was bored again and didn't feel like cleaning the house, so I
aimlessly surfed the internet looking at types of bird from around the
world - hahaha)...I thought people might want these also for an art started
(same as the fish activity)...If you would like a PDF of the all these bird
names ready to print, feel free to e-mail me off list
suestevens@rogers.com

Bee-eaters
Bellbirds
Birds of Paradise