[teacherartexchange] Fw: [ArtsEducators] cool lesson plan site

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 19:28:49 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Sue Stevens
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group ; ArtsEducators@yahoogroups.com ;
art_education
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:48 PM
Subject: [ArtsEducators] cool lesson plan site

I was surfing around the "Sax's Arts & Crafts" site....
they have 'instruction sheets' (PDF) Although they are referring to kids
sold through Sax's, the instructions are really clear for the projects.
Here's the site - http://www.saxarts.com/resources/instructionSheets.jsp

Here is the lessonplanall page -
http://www.saxarts.com/resources/lessonPlans/lessonPlansAll.jsp
I really like how it shows a thumbnail of each item, along with grade
level - there are about 106 lessons involving various media. I found a few
new ideas! Seeing a picture of the item really helped me screen what to
look at lesson plan wise!

Happy surfing!
Sue

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "ArtsEducators" on the web.