[teacherartexchange] Quiet A-R-T Sign idea and some activities

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 16:37:51 PDT

Greetings Stacie and all,

I know I sent this to you already - but I decided to post it to the list, too.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/quiet.htm
The A-R-T on board worked best for me.... I would get dramatic as I
erased letters... rarely had to erase the T. For middle school kids, I
had quiet activities for them to do. I didn't have them put their
heads down.

There is also the Traffic light idea on this page. I used the with
elementary kids years ago. I made a big paper traffic light and use
magnets to put the colors up on the light.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/