[teacherartexchange] mixed class

---------

From: debbie nicholas (dkaynik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 16:50:49 PDT

Thanks for the ideas and the words of encouragement
about my very mixed class with a blind student. It
will probably be a couple of days before he actually
comes to class. It would be much easier if he were in
a sculpture or art I instead of drawing. It will work
out, he is a very sweet kid - I visit the
self-contained room and always bring them things from
museum trips.

thanks again,
debbie