Re: [teacherartexchange] 35 mm slides from jpegs

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 21:37:51 PDT

Mary,
        You have some separate issues here, for the web or
to reproduce the image. If you want the issue for an e-mail
attachment or for a web page you may need to down size it.
First, make sure it is a 72 dpi image (dots per inch). Your
camera most likely shoots at 72 dpi already. I assume that
you are using some sort of photo editing software to crop,
rotate, resize, ect. For the web or e-mail I suggest you
limit the image size to about 4 x 5 inches or 288 x 360
pixels.
        For reproduction to slides or printing the image I
suggest you leave the image as large as possible. GammaTech
doesn't care how large your image is. The bigger the better.
Just, never resize the image to a larger size.
        I hope this helps, if not just send another e-mail.
                                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net