Re: [teacherartexchange] 35 mm slides from jpegs

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 19:40:29 PDT

Woody,

did you do anything special to your images when you downloaded them to your
computer? (and then sent them off to be made into slides) I am pretty new to
this digital stuff. I recently tried taking a digital image of a
painting--downloaded it to my computer--and was able to successfully (I
think--it seems to look pretty good) upload it (is that the right term?) to
an artist website. I didn't do anything special to it--as far as changing
the size, etc.. I have a juried show I want to enter which needs slides, and
I'm considering doing this digital route you've been talking about, rather
than taking slides. I checked the site you're talking about, and they talk
about lots of options for things to do to your images. Hope this question
is making sense.
Thanks,

Mary H.