Re: [teacherartexchange] mixed classes

---------

From: Teresa Sheffey (TSHEFFEY_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 19:08:53 PDT

Debbie,
You certainly will be clallenged this year. I wish you well. I don't have a
lot of answers for you but one suggestion, if you have not done this
already. If you could go to a training course on working with Autistic
students, that might help with your autistic one. I did this a few years
back and it has really helped me get along with them by not setting them off
accidentally. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope the other students
will rally around and help you out.
Teresa in El Paso