Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] 35 mm slides from jpegs

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 15:24:28 PDT

Today I sent in, via computer, my second order for 35 mm
slides made from jpegs. My first order was fantastic. The
quality of the slides was super. I transferred the images
via their easy to use web site right from a folder on my
computer. The slides were in my mail box 3-4 days later.
I highly recommend this company if you need slides from
web images or from digital images you shot. The price is
right too. It's an Albuquerque company but they ship to
any part of the globe.
                        Check them out, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons