Re: [teacherartexchange] Copies from PDF files ???

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 14:33:15 PDT

Judy,
        You are wonderful. It worked perfectly. I was trying to
download a PDF image extractor and you showed me I don't need it.
We have a fantastic exhibit of Spanish painters opening Saturday.
My first Docent assignment is with 8th to 12th graders in two
weeks. You helped make it a success. We want to show a few slides
and explain some things before the students see the real work.
                                        Thank You, Woody
This group always comes through in a pinch.

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net