Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Copies from PDF files ???

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 14:33:15 PDT

        You are wonderful. It worked perfectly. I was trying to
download a PDF image extractor and you showed me I don't need it.
We have a fantastic exhibit of Spanish painters opening Saturday.
My first Docent assignment is with 8th to 12th graders in two
weeks. You helped make it a success. We want to show a few slides
and explain some things before the students see the real work.
                                        Thank You, Woody
This group always comes through in a pinch.

Judy Potter wrote:
> Woody, This is what I do: Press Apple-Shift-4. The curser becomes
> crosshairs (+). Click and drag across the image you want. When you lift
> your finger from the mouse, a jpg called "picture 1" appears on your
> desktop or hard drive. Open it in what graphics program works for you.
> Hope this helps.
> Judy in Illinois
> Woody Duncan wrote:
>> I have a museum catalogue for an upcoming exhibit in PDF format on a
>> CD. Is there a way I can copy individual images from the CD to my
>> computer ? I'd like to lift 3 images in jpg format so I can have
>> slides made for a presentation. I'm using a powerbook with OSX.
>> Thanks, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703