Re: [teacherartexchange] Copies from PDF files ???

---------

From: Judy Potter (jd-potter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 13:50:31 PDT

Woody, This is what I do: Press Apple-Shift-4. The curser becomes
crosshairs (+). Click and drag across the image you want. When you lift
your finger from the mouse, a jpg called "picture 1" appears on your
desktop or hard drive. Open it in what graphics program works for you.
Hope this helps.
Judy in Illinois