Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Copies from PDF files ???

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 12:33:31 PDT

I have a museum catalogue for an upcoming exhibit in PDF
format on a CD. Is there a way I can copy individual images
from the CD to my computer ? I'd like to lift 3 images in
jpg format so I can have slides made for a presentation.
I'm using a powerbook with OSX.
                        Thanks, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons