[teacherartexchange] Describe what represents community to you

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 11:13:53 PDT

I am working with a school district that is seeking to develop a
participatory public art project that will also be an art-based community
education initiative. To launch the project, teachers will be seeking

Describe what represents community to you.

This will be posted to websites, in school newsletters, etc., etc., etc.

If you would like to respond --- for indeed "community" extends beyond the
boundaries of any map --- please send your responses directly to me.

Pam
Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
For details, visit:
http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com/2006Travel.html

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm