RE:[teacherartexchange] masking tape

---------

From: Darla Ninteman (breakfast_with_darla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 09:44:57 PDT

Aimee,
My school has painted cinderblock walls too. They are a big pain in the
behind! Masking tape will hold stuff on the walls for at least ten minutes
before it starts to fall. Nothing seems to work on our walls except for glue
guns. I wouldn't waste your time trying to find a tape that works (believe
me - i've tried EVERYTHING!). Invest in lots of glue guns...even the little
cheapie glue guns do the job ok. Just watch out for the classroom teachers
wanting to borrow your glue guns when they find out your secret to getting
work to stay on the walls!

Darla in Michigan