[teacherartexchange] masking tape

---------

From: Aimee Sirna (asirna_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 08:12:52 PDT

Hello All.
What is the best kind of masking tape to use? Our school has cinderblock
walls that have been freshly painted over the summer. I'm looking for a
good masking tape that will really hold things up. We have also been given
the green light to use low-temp glue guns and staple guns, but NOT double
sided spongy tape nor scotch tape. I would use the tape to hang student
work (elementary school) and posters.
Years ago I used a tape called Permacel that was great... any ideas about
that?
Aimee