Re: [teacherartexchange] Summer books

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 06:40:00 PDT

Hi Beth, and all returning teachers--active and retired active!
    Franz Spohn, an artist I know through printmaking circles at OSU long
ago, sent me this notice last week:
   "Hi Ann, this is Franz Spohn. Thought I'd let you know that my work will
be featured near the end of the Food Channel program The Secret Life of Gum
this Saturday, August 13 at 3 p.m. and then again Sunday, Aug. 21 at 6 p.m."

     Franz is a professor at Edinboro University of PA and is known for
large murals made of gum balls! The program is 30 minutes long and is very
interesting--something your students would enjoy seeing.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired