Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] mixed classes

From: Jean King (jdking_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 03:51:04 PDT

Good morning!

I have a book titled "A Brush with Darkness: Learning to Paint After
Losing My Sight" by Lisa Fittipaldi. It came out in 2004.

Please note that I said I have it, not I've read it. It could be

I just went back to the first day of kids yesterday and I'm amazed that
I could find anything this morning!

Jean in hot, humid Houston