[teacherartexchange] Add to this list of Fish Names (Art Ice Breaker idea)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 19:45:59 PDT

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

I would like to put this fish idea on Incredible Art Department. Add
to this list of fish names for student to illustrate:

Siamese Fighting fish
Paradise fish
Firemouth Cichlid
Convict Cichlid
Zebra Cichlid
Rosy Barb
Tiger Barb
Harlequin Rasbora
White Cloud Mountain Fish Swordtail fish
Bleeding Heart fish
Blind cave fish
Silver Dollar fish
Pencil Fish
Penguin Fish
Scissors Tail Fish
Glass Fish
Armoured Catfish
Jewel Fish
Leaf Fish
Clown Loach
Australian Rainbow Fish
Archer Fish
Beacon Fish
Egyptian Mouth-breeder Mosquito Fish
Flag fish
Black Widow fish
Pirate
Perch
Toadfish
Striped Squirrel fish
Dragonfish
Wolf fish
Snake pipefish
Great pipefish
Picked dogfish
Dragonet

These are ones I had on file from a couple of years ago.

I would like one image of student work for this (and one image of the
bird idea too -if anyone has one).

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department