Re: [teacherartexchange] wanted: art breakers...

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 19:27:08 PDT

Thanks Sue!

I will email you for the fish file...

I just put Sue Steven's Creative Line Activity Handout on Incredible
Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Sue-line.pdf

This is pdf file.... It is handout marked off into squares. In each
square is a sqiggly line that the students have to finish into
something creative. Sue has included a finished sample page.

This file will only be online this week - so download it now if it
interests you.

Regards,

Judy Decker