[teacherartexchange] mixed classes

---------

From: debbie nicholas (dkaynik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 19:05:11 PDT

I think I have the winning class for the mixed
classes. In one of my drawing classes I have drawing
II students, drawing III, drawing IV, AP 2-d
portfolio, AP drawing portfolio, a student with severe
autism, and a blind student (totally blind). I have
never had a blind student in my class and am not sure
how I will handled it. An aide will come with the
blind student so that will be a plus.

debbie