[teacherartexchange] Getty members who use Yahoo Mail - Plain Text

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 17:30:59 PDT

Greetings TeacherArtExchange Members,

Since the "hot topic" today is how to post in Plain Text..... I
thought I would post to Yahoo members how to send in plain text. I
have my Yahoo account set up for plain text.

Go to Mail Options (upper right)
Then select General preferences - then select plain text.

I just keep mine at plain text all the time.

I just had someone ask me off list - so I thought I might catch more
members. I have already sent this to a few members.

Gmail is so easy - just click the Plain text option (It is easy to
switch back and forth in Gmail)..... If anyone wants to open a Gmail
account for list mail - let me know and I will send an invite.

I have had many ask me "What is up with Getty?"... My answer is
always... "Make a post... it is working fine. Send in Plain Text".

Judy Decker