[teacherartexchange] Stamp Print Quilts - Lesson plan (Grades 4 thru 6)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 12:29:19 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is another lesson plan from Lotte Petricone -Stamp Print Quilt Square:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lotte-Stamp.htm
This lesson is about Family Memories - using Faith Ringgold for inspiration.
I have added a suggestion to also have the students add writing around
them as Faith often includes writing in her work. Lesson is linked to
Middle School plans.

I just noticed I forgot to add the National Standards (tweak the New
York Standards - those are close enough). I'll add National later....

Lotte is a member of the Middle School Lesson Sharing Group. She has
sent several lessons to be shared. Email me today if you want to be
included in one of the lesson sharing groups.

Pretty "quiet" mail day today. Getty folks, it looks like it is safe
to post....Looking forward to hearing from some of you again.

Lotte (if you see this) - I will get your other lesson done, soon....
Working on the house today.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--