Re: [teacherartexchange] Watercolor Demo Projected

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 10:07:04 PDT

Dave Cook, our current president had this rig put together
at a local camera shop. I think everything is panasonic.
The camera on the boom may be a special wide angle type.
The controller is the key, it has a toggle controller to
move the camera right/left and up/down. buttons allow for
zoom in/out and to focus. I'm hoping we will submit an
article to a national watercolor magazine with specifics.
We are having demos each Saturday as part of our current
exhibition at the museum. I'm setting up and running the
camera/projector the next two saturdays. The color is a bit
off (not intense enough) but it sure provides the audience
a great view. As I learn more, I'll post more.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net