Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Watercolor Demo Projected

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 10:07:04 PDT

Dave Cook, our current president had this rig put together
at a local camera shop. I think everything is panasonic.
The camera on the boom may be a special wide angle type.
The controller is the key, it has a toggle controller to
move the camera right/left and up/down. buttons allow for
zoom in/out and to focus. I'm hoping we will submit an
article to a national watercolor magazine with specifics.
We are having demos each Saturday as part of our current
exhibition at the museum. I'm setting up and running the
camera/projector the next two saturdays. The color is a bit
off (not intense enough) but it sure provides the audience
a great view. As I learn more, I'll post more.

Linda White wrote:
> Woody, This looks to be a wonderful set up. I am sure others are impressed
> and may have the same questions that I have so I am asking my questions
> here. What kind of camera, boom and lights are used. I have a NEC projector
> and an interwrite controller. I also have lights. Where I am confused is
> how does the 'camera' project at the same time? Would a video camera work?
> I am ready to set this up immediately if I can pull it together. Linda W.
> In OK
> See it for yourself on this web page I created:
> Good ideas need to be shared.
> Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons