Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Watercolor Demo Projected

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 09:46:20 PDT

Woody, This looks to be a wonderful set up. I am sure others are impressed
and may have the same questions that I have so I am asking my questions
here. What kind of camera, boom and lights are used. I have a NEC projector
and an interwrite controller. I also have lights. Where I am confused is
how does the 'camera' project at the same time? Would a video camera work?
I am ready to set this up immediately if I can pull it together. Linda W.

See it for yourself on this web page I created:
Good ideas need to be shared.

To unsubscribe go to