RE: [teacherartexchange] Art Bulletin Board Ideas

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 07:12:17 PDT

Renee , A couple of years ago a parent complained that an Escher poster I had hung had rolling papers on it and was therefore improper. The idea that these types of things promote something bad is silly and causes kids to focus on the improper instead of the beauty of art. I was also told by one individual that them Sistine Chapel was pornographic. I really feel that political correctness has gone too far. Deb/Kent