[teacherartexchange] Sue, re: parent's open house

---------

From: Lorna Pezanelli (lornacp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 05:24:48 PDT

Sue,

This is a great lesson and thanks for your help! I would need to simplify the lesson
for the 6th graders to make it go a little faster. I do have resource materials on
mandalas that I could use. I browsed your website while looking at your mandalas and
it's just fantastic! Again, thank you for your help.

Lorna