[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Demo Projected

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 17:49:28 PDT

Watercolor Demo Projected
I've always been impressed with the New Mexico Watercolor
Society demonstrations at our monthly meetings. They use
a camera mounted over the painters table to project the
demonstration on a large screen. Every painter who demos
comments on the setup. It sure beats the old mirror over
the table trick. Today I shot some pics of our demo and
the equipment. I think every painter group should have
this sort of set up. For that matter each high school or
school district should have this sort of set up. See it
for yourself on this web page I created:
        http://www.taospaint.com/NMWS/Projector.html
Good ideas need to be shared.
                                Woody

--