[teacherartexchange] Cardboard Sculpture Lesson Plans - from Jeanie Ritter

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 17:43:16 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Two new lesson plans have been added to Incredible Art Department.
These are adaptable middle school through high school.

3-D Cardboard Sculpture Logo Letters:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Jeanie-Logo.htm
Included is handout for Robert Indiana

Cardboard Relief -Non-objective Sculpture:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Heather-relief.htm#Jeanie
If that link is too long:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Heather-relief.htm
Included is a handout for Louise Nevelson, vocabulary handout,
vocabulary quiz and self assessment.

I hope someone finds these helpful. Both can be done with recycled
materials. Use corrugated cardboard for Logo and scrap mat boards from
relief sculptures. Local frame shops may save mat board for you. Some
found that national chains will no longer give it to you.

New lessons are linked on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/NEWLESSONS.html

Judy Decker

--