[teacherartexchange] Looking for ideas for K-2 Ceramics

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 12:17:32 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

An Art Education list member is looking for ideas for K-2 ceramics.
I gave her a bunch of elementary ideas.... but don't have much for the youngers.
Please post your ideas to the list as I am sure there are new people
who would want them, too.

I will add them to the page on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ceramics.htm
No detailed lesson plans are needed (unless you have one you want to share).
If you have images - send those off list.

If you want my long list of ceramics ideas for elementary - let me
know. I will either add them to the file - or will send them to you
off list (depending on how many requests I get).

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department