[teacherartexchange] Elementary Web Pages

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 10:47:13 PDT

My sister teaches elementary art and she just found out she has to design a
web page for her school site. She is not on this list so she wrote me for
advice on what it should look like and some things she should include. It
will be easier for her if she has some sites that she can look at for
herself.

I would like to be able to share some of the web pages that some of you
elementary (or middle school) art teachers have set up so she can get some
ideas.

If you have a web page...please send me your web site, if you don't mind.
Please send this to me at
croberts18@cox.net

Thanks so much...
Carolyn

Carolyn Roberts
croberts18@cox.net
www.carolynrobertsart.com

Oodles of Ideas CD-ROMs full of art lesson ideas, handouts, and images for
art educators to use in the classroom

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- Albert Einstein