[teacherartexchange] Parents Open House

---------

From: Lorna Pezanelli (lornacp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 08:06:46 PDT

Hi all,

I'm not really new to this list, but have been more of a lurker than a
correspondent. The school that I teach at is Gr. 4-6. Parents Open House
is 2 weeks after school starts. And of course, I'm expected to have the
bulletin boards full of "quality" art work for the parents to see. Does
anyone have suggestions on lessons that can be done in 1 class period,
possibly 2? I've got to get this stuff up right away, and it's pretty
stressful. Thanks for your help.

Lorna in MA