[teacherartexchange] For those interested in optical illusions

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 10:06:10 PDT

Hi Group,

Ann Ayers posted a cool optical illusions site the other day. I though
she might be interested in this site, too.

This was posted to another Art Ed list group.....

Interesting color illusions:
http://tinyurl.com/3ovoq
OR
http://www.echalk.co.uk/amusements/OpticalIllusions/colourPerception/colourPerception.html
Our perception of color is affected by the surrounding colors.

More for your enjoyment - click on amusements on e-chalk.
http://www.echalk.co.uk/
Go to Optical Illusions.
Resources will only be FREE till September of this year - so use them now.

You can purchase use of these illusions after September.