Re: [teacherartexchange] my desks(or lack thereof)

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 07:12:18 PDT

Betty I know that really helps! I think the feeling cared about- that others recognize what art teachers do is important, means a great deal. What a good way to start the year! Hey, you know summer vacation is over when your school office calls you to tell you about a parent upset about last years grade! That's one of the things I did yesterday. Have a good year. Deb/Kent