Re: [teacherartexchange] on thanking and archives scrubbing

---------

_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 06:33:11 PDT

Hi Randy:
    I do daily quotes too (M-TH). But they're more general in nature.
Tends to make the students think and at the end of the week (Friday) I'll
have them choose the quote that most relates to their own life and write a
paragraph explaining why. I've had some wonderful responses...very deep
thinking on their part. By the way, do you have a source for the artists
quotes you mentioned?
BF