[teacherartexchange] Art Appreciation query from researcher in PA

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 05:28:43 PDT

Hi All,
I am forwarding this from my PAEA list, please respond to Miriam if you have
time,
research in our field is so very important !!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance,
Christine Besack :)
PAEA Advocacy
           YAM Co-Chair
           Region 11 Rep.

Please Respond to: MWhite@asc.upenn.edu

My name is Miriam White and I am a researcher for Kathleen Hall Jamieson at
the Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the
University of Pennsylvania. We are currently looking into what is being
done in the high schools around the country in regards to art appreciation.
Specifically museum projects and anything funded by foundations. For our
purposes we are defining art as sculpture and painting. Do you have any
information or sources that might be helpful?

Thank you so much!!

Best,

Miriam White
This email has been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs.