[teacherartexchange] on thanking and archives scrubbing

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 02:02:22 PDT

I believe if it was an easy thing to do, getty would have removed the
files. I suspect it is not.

I am okay with not being thanked for ideas offered on the list.

I hope we can all agree to disagree on this one, as list is diverse. That
is what makes us such a neat group of people.

Maine usually starts its public schools the last week of August so I have
until the 29th. But I have al ready felt the tug of school all week. I use
Ragan's Arttalk third edition(red cover) and have created over time
information guides for each chapter. Anyone interested in using them email
me. They are designed to encourage the ACTUAL reading of the content, and
also be re useable for midyears and final questions.

Oh and a separate idea I am using for third year students. I printed out 20
quotes by artists. On day two of this year I am greeting them at the door
with the quote and they are going online(outside of class) and finding an
art example by the artist and printing it, attaching it to the quote and
hanging them on their bulletin board. We will be using the net allot in
this class so I thought it would be an icebreaker.
Randy in Maine