[teacherartexchange] Spanish Artists Study Groups

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 20:41:09 PDT

Yesterday I did a presentation to docents at the Albuquerque
Museum. Several of the docents volunteered to research individual
artists in the exhibition opening August 20th. This is the second
exhibit of three on Spanish art in commemoration of our city's 300th
birthday. My subject was Joaquin Sorolla. I decided to put the text
of my research on the web. If you are interested, click on the
link below:

http://www.taospaint.com/Joaquin/Sorolla.html

                                Woody

--