[teacherartexchange] Any trouble accessing Incredible Art Department?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 08:24:43 PDT

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

Several teachers/members have told me they could no longer access
Incredible Art Department (IAD). PLEASE try again.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Princeton Online has gone to a lot of trouble to try to fix the
problem. They need to know if the issue was solved. The only client
that was having trouble was Incredible Art Department and they host us
for FREE. I want to let them know their efforts paid off.

Reply to me OFF LIST (judy.decker@gmail.com). Let me know "YES - the
issue was solved" - OR "NO - the issue is still not resolved." The
host wants some feedback. I know there weren't too many of you... I
just didn't save the emails from those who told me they could not
access it anymore.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--