[teacherartexchange] Invite to join Lesson Plan Sharing Groups

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 07:45:45 PDT

Dear Teacher Art Exchange Members,

A while back, I collected list members names, email addresses, area of
expertise etc for lesson plan sharing groups. These groups have been
exchanging lesson plans ever since. I do put many of them on
Incredible Art Department (IAD) - but not all. Some are simply shared
copied into an email - some the Word files forwarded as attachment
(when image are included) - often I change them to html before
sending.

Here is a sample Elementary lesson that was submitted:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Theresa-portraits.htm

Here is a sample Middle School unit plan that was submitted:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Cathy-Japan.htm

Here is a sample HIgh School that was submitted:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Ken-map.htm

These just happen to be ones I added (or will be adding) to IAD.

If you want to become a member of one (or more) of these groups. Send
me ONE lesson plan to share with everyone in your group (if joining
multiple groups - you select one lesson from one level - doesn't
matter to me which one). I will not add anyone who does not send a
lesson plan to share. Your lesson plan needs to be complete... not
just a brief "this is what I do". You may copy the lesson plan into
your email - OR send it to me via attachment. SEND INFO TO ME OFF LIST
(judy.decker@gmail.com). Lessons need to have images of student work
if they are to be added to IAD.

I have the following Lesson Sharing Groups:
AP Studio
High School
Middle School
Elementary (includes pre K-grade 5)

Answer the following.

Location (state or country):
First and last name:
Email address:
Summer email address:
Grade levels taught:
Group(s) you want to join:
Area of Expertise:
(media you like working in best)
Lesson plan you are sharing (title):

I will collect new members for one week.... Send your lesson plan with
your request to join. You will also get handouts, rubrics, quizzes,
tests that are shared with the groups through out the year. I no
longer put all files shared on Incredible Art Department as the Files
folder has gotten huge. Eventually, I do link up some of them that
have been popular with members.

Stacie Mich - if you see this - I already have your lesson plan - just
let me know the rest of your info and if you want to be on Elementary
and Middle School both.

Please do not post replies to this to the list.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department