Re: [teacherartexchange] Your website

---------

From: KF (ktfish5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 07:00:35 PDT

Wow! I talk technology but have yet to actually put up a website. I love your bottle people. Where do you purchase the sculpty? I am a late blooming new art teacher who loves to recycle as you do. I worked at AC Moore and arts/craft store and sculpty was very expensive. You are a middle school teacher? What do you enjoy teaching most? As you are a techie what have you done in your class with technology? Done any web visits or online courses? Thanks! Kate