Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] tables (was) Getting back our members

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 08:03:35 PDT

Oh that would be funny! hauling the tables into the
hall. I would be in such hot water for that one.
As it was my principal would re-write my "fix the
tables" work orders because he thought they were too

I got away with the TV thing because they know I never
ever show videos that aren't part of my curriculum,
and they knew I was in a difficult situation, and only
let them watch things like "behind the scenes" etc.
and they had to take notes.

It was interesting however, in that I had a student
who rarely ever participated in class (in a positive
way anyway) for three years running, but she loved
doing the video/note thing, and would run a tape back
to some special part and make everybody watch. It was
like "watching TV" was a whole other learning style
for her.

To unsubscribe go to