RE: [teacherartexchange] legal issues with students

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 07:57:06 PDT

You're right of course, I should call my association's
legal support for my area. Actually I'm local vp of
the association and it crossed my mind to ask about
when we had our beginning of the year meeting with our
rep. I learned the hard way that we can't call it a
union, the Republican members threaten to drop their
memberships.

Its not even about the money - the local garage was
wonderful to me and didn't charge me for towing - but
I think I need it to officially affirmed that this was
not something kids can just do to me and get away
with. (they say they didn't know it was my car, but I
don't care)