Re: [teacherartexchange] "Feature films" for classroom learning?

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 06:19:01 PDT

I use the extra features of" Shrek" to teach facial expressions and
form when we do clay faces. The extras show how they worked out every
muscle in the face before animating the characters, and how those
muscles move for specific expressions. As many as 150 separate muscle
movements can be used for one expression.